What compensation do I receive?
This depends on the distance of your flight…
We automatically check whether your flight was delayed or cancelled
and meets all legal requirements.
How does it work?
We file a claim for you and take care of all the paperwork.
1. Check your flight
- Click/tap "calculate compensation" on top of this page.
- Fill out the form (5-10mins)
- Upload your documents (screenshot of airline tickets, photo of your passport or other identification)
2. We work for you
- We retrieve additional information regarding your flight (exact delay, weather conditions, ..)
- We draft a watertight case (including all documents, proof, signatures and calculation of maximum compensation)
- We investigate possible exceptional conditions
- We send a notice of default to the airline
- We negotiate with the airline
- Settlement through lawyer
- File a subpoena against the airline
3. Receive your compensation
- We receive your compensation (if necessary: forced collection at the airline)
- We transfer the money to your account (minus our fees) without delay :-)
- You can use the money from your compensation to book a new trip or flight!
- Follow us on Facebook for news and tips about air travel!
How much does it cost?
You only pay if we win your claim and after you received the compensation.
- 25% of the total claim value
- 25€ administration fee per individual
- Not successful? No costs!
- We charge the same price for every type op file
(flight delayed or cancelled, denied boarding, downgrade)
- We charge an extra 25% if we need to transfer the claim to our lawyers.
The price remains the same, regardless of when you file your claim (up to 1 year after your flight)
We will charge an additional fee of 25% if we had to transfer your claim to our lawyers.
Why choose Happy Flights?
We do our utmost effort to put you over the moon.
We love this!
Firm but fair
Still not convinced? Read more about who we are.
When are you entitled to compensation?
The conditions are precisely defined in the European legislation (EU261/2004)
Most people know that you get compensation if your flight was delayed, but as you can see, you can also get compensation in other cases.
Would you like to continue sifting through the law? You can do so in our FAQ section or by checking out our blog.